Does your pool have a breathtaking view? If so, a picture view window screen from 3G Home Exteriors in Southwest Florida may be the best option for you! When it comes to screen enclosures, a picture view means there is a large portion of the enclosure that is unobstructed from cables or beams leaving you with a “picture perfect” view.
If you are thinking about adding a seamless view to your pool, here’s what you should know when trying to determine if it’s the right choice for you:
1. You don’t need to get a whole new screen enclosure to enjoy a picture view pool screen. Picture views can be installed on new or existing enclosures. This makes them perfect for pool owners who are looking to update their current setup.
2. Picture view screens aren’t just pretty to look at. For many pool owners they are a smart financial decision. With their sleek design, they often enhance curb appeal and potentially the resale value of your home.
3. You’ll enjoy the breeze even more with a picture view. Since a larger portion of these enclosures don’t have beams or cables, you will experience better ventilation around your pool. This makes them idea; for pool owners who want to feel the warm breeze on a summer night and get that outdoor feeling without eliminating a screen.
4. Just because there are fewer beams doesn’t mean there will be more bugs. These enclosures still have screens with very small gaps to prevent bugs and unwanted pests from bothering you. These screens are also strong enough to withstand other natural and manmade projectiles giving owners peace of mind.
5. Many pool owners often complain that their current enclosure feels cage-like due to beams and bars. With a picture view screen this is never the case! The open and airy feel these screens provide eliminates this issue and is one of the many reasons they are so popular.
6. Picture view window screens come in a variety of different styles to match your specific tastes and needs. When it comes to these window screens, you can make part of a wall, a whole wall or even the entire enclosure a picture view screen. This customizable option makes them great for any budget and any view!
If you’re looking to enhance your view without sacrificing the protection screens provide, a picture view pool screen is your solution! If you’re interested in upgrading your existing pool screen or adding a brand new picture view enclosure to your home, contact 3G Home Exteriors today for a free quote! With over 400 Five Star reviews, experts from our family-owned company will help you figure out the best option for you, your family and your budget!